a Member Today
As a small, community
supported land trust we rely on every one of our
members. Become a member of the Medomak Valley Land
Trust and help us conserve the lands of the Medomak
River watershed for today and future generations.
- Trail Building Day - Join
MVLT for a fun morning outside helping to build and maintain our
network of trails! Last Saturday of every month: April 29, May
27, June 24, July 29, August 26.
- Call 832-5570 for locations or to sign up for our email list.
- Film: Climate of Change
- Warming waters, ocean acidification, industry collapse, aquaculture:
what it means for fisheries in Maine, Florida, and Alaska
- Tuesday, May 23, 7:00 p.m. at Medomak Arts Project, 13 Friendship Street, Waldoboro
- Shinrin-yoku / "Forest Bathing" walk -
the health boosting benefits of moving slowly and mindfully through the
forest. Registration required. Call 832-5570 to register.
- Wed., May 24, 9:30-12.
- Wildflower walk - Join us for our ever-popular wildflower walk at the Goose River Peace Corps Preserve on Finntown Road.
- Tuesday, May 30, 5:30 p.m.